Saturday, October 4, 2008

Latest Additions

1Donnie Klang Feat. Aubrey - Suite 22
2T-pain Feat. Chris Brown - Freeze
3T-pain - Freeze (featuring Chris Brown)
4Mario Winans - So Far
5Kardinal Offishall - Bring It Back (feat. Rock City)
6Atozzio - I Apologize
7James Fauntleroy - Nowhere
8Casely - I'm Done
9J. Holiday - The Way It Was
10Lloyd - Nobody But Me
11Brad Paisley Ft Keith Urban - Start A Band
12Ryan Leslie - Addiction (feat. Keri Hilson & Fabolous)
13Lil Eddie - Stand In Our Way
14Robin Thicke - Ebb Flow
15Ryan Leslie Ft Keri Hilson - Addiction
16Paramore - Decode
17John Legend Ft Kanye West - Its Over
18Robin Thicke - I'm Coming Home
19One Chance - Stuck
20Atozzio - Danger
21Lil Eddie - Nowhere
22Robin Thicke - Everybodys A Star
23New Kids On The Block Ft Jadakiss - Summertime
24Ida Maria - I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked
25Jennifer Hudson - Stand Up
26Anastacia - I Can Feel U (max Sanna & Steve Pitron Mix)
27Mario - I Miss My Friend
28Ne-yo - Sexy In Here
29Keri Hilson Ft Timbaland - Return The Favor
30Paris Hilton - My Bff
31Enya - Trains And Winter Rains
32John Legend Ft Estelle - No Other Love
33David Banner - When You Hear What I Got To Say
34Q-tip Feat. D'angelo - I Believe It
35Macy Gray - Still Hurts (feat. Marsha Ambrosius)
36John Legend - No Other Love (feat. Estelle)
37Willie The Kid - You (feat. Bobby Valentino)
38Bennie K - Speak No Evil
39Bennie K - S!ck
40Bennie K - Monochrome
41Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody
42Monrose - Step Aside
43Nelly - Bay
44Maria Lawson - Breaking Me Down
45James Blunt - Love Love Love
46Backstreet Boys - Happily Never After
47Kenny Chesney - Nowhere To Go, Nowhere To Be
4850 Cent - 50 For President
49Johnta Austin - Come Talk To Me
50The Game - Through My Eyes (feat. Mars)

No comments:

Share Pic